Lister101Lister101

Main Art Reviews Stats

JesusClicker JesusClicker

OH MY GOD YES! In all seriousness tho, it lacks a bit of cookie clickers charm, but deserves to be on Newgrounds :)

Bob the Archaeologist 2 Bob the Archaeologist 2

Love it. Everything seems right for a flash platformer. Good job! :D

Flappy Bird Seasons Flappy Bird Seasons

One of the better flappy bird clones. Nice cartoony graphics. Rocket power-up is a bit buggy, as when it ends, you crash into a pipe. I'll give you a 3/5.

Oweda responds:

I've tested the rocket power-up and it works with me, and I never crash after it ends :D, but I'll try to check what may have caused this lag with you and fix it, thanks for the positive comment.

KH:New Adventure EP0 KH:New Adventure EP0

Nice idea, but lacks polish and length. But it has some potenial.

Simple Pong Simple Pong

I like the idea of the old squash games on pong consoles. I like it, but please add mouse support, and maybe somemore game modes :)

Crazy Autopilot Crazy Autopilot

Not much to say about this. It's good enough to be on newgrounds. Just try to make it a bit faster :)

Fishy Bird Fishy Bird

One of the worst PC versions of Flappy Bird. Controls don't feel right, the game resets everytime you die, the music's annoying, the graphics don't look right (there's just something wrong), and you're supposed to start upon clicking, not after a 3...2...1.

Squid Jumper II Squid Jumper II

Very good! While the art leaves much to be desired, it doesn't change the fact that this has a great physics engine! Sometimes it feels like you stick to the ground too much, and it would be nice if not everything was made from blocks (like the arrow). Aside from that, good work.

No Hero - Renaissance No Hero - Renaissance

I like the style, and the idea of realistic jumping. Just needs polishing a bit.

ContraLabs responds:

@Lister101 thank you!
Really needs polishing, but for that we need time and in most cases time is money. =T
We are analyzing the possibilities to fix it in the future.
The mobile version, can please you more! Check after on the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.contralabs.game.noherorenaissance ;)

Windows 287 Windows 287

Try to make the windows larger, and add much more content, with humor. Badly animated bombs and a renamed Chrome are not funny!